· a unique accommodation experience ·
Rydal Railway Cottage
The Cottage if fully equipped for one or two people wishing to stay just a night or two through to a maximum of 6 people planning to stay for a week or more. Below are some photos from inside the Rydal NSW Rail Heritage.
The facilities at the Railway Cottage include:
* 2 double bedrooms
* 1 twin bedroom (can also be extra sitting room for one or two couples)
* comfortable living room with DVD & CD players (note: no TV reception)
* large fully equipped eat-in kitchen with electric stove and microwave oven
* bathroom with a large shower
* linen is supplied and beds are made up for you
* towels are supplied
* ironing facilities
* good selection of games, books, puzzles, DVD's and videos
* railway history and memorabilia
* off street parking available
* outdoor BBQ on request
Please note: For the comfort of all the people who stay at Rydal NSW Rail Heritage, there is a no pets and no smoking policy throughout the premises.
extra person (maximum 6 total) is $60. Babies in their own cot free of charge.
So, for example: Four people staying for three (3) nights is $430 plus $120 = $550.
For more information or to make a reservation at the Rydal NSW Rail Heritage, please send an or call Anne on (02) 9922 1112 or 0411 147 072.
This site was created and is administered by Web Solutions Brisbane
© Wellspring Publishing 2013. Sponsored by: Rental Property Australia. – Last Updated: Dec. 2016